Ningaloo Reef - 24 October, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
It was so great to get back in for some local diving! Seems I haven't been under our sea in forever and I missed it. I enjoyed my two dives yesterday at least as much as I enjoyed any of the dives I did on my recent trip to Wakatobi (some images in the gallery and a trip report is coming...eventually!).

I love diving here! There was tons of action, a new sea snake, abundant nudis, lazy turtles...just everything you could want. Somtimes too much...I was trying to take a photo of this guy
IMG_5169.jpg

but this guy kept pestering me!
IMG_5168.jpg

Cleaning action was hot and heavy everywhere along the reef
IMG_5181.jpg

IMG_5216.jpg

This turtle took time to stop and smell the roses...errr...the sea fan. He would bump his head into the fan, back up and stick a flipper in there, rest a minute, back up, lay his head on it with a branch poking his chin, rest, back up, repeat. It was very funny to watch.
IMG_53361.jpg

And this little honeycomb cod just hung out watching the world go by
IMG_52121.jpg

Canon 40D, Canon 100mm macro, Subal housing & port, Inon strobes

More great stuff !!! Every time I see cleaning action shots they make me think - we don't have cleaning stations in our cold water, so do our fish just stay dirty?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom