Ningaloo - more whale sharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am really running out of time to do everything I need to do before I head out tomorrow, but our conditions were too beautiful to pass up for the past couple of days so I hopped onto the whale shark boat on Tuesday and Wednesday!

Wow, all I can say is WOW! We had awesome whale sharks both days and I lost count of not only how many different guys we swam with (four or five each day?) but how many times we swam with them. All I know is my legs are killing me! I'm not used to actually putting that many miles in when I snorkel LOL

As I am totally under the pump, I've only quickly pulled out two images to share. I'll have to leave the rest til I get back in August and relive my experiences again!

ws_10.jpg

ws_11.jpg

As if the whale sharks weren't enough, when we were on the boat we had dolphins on the bow and in the wake, turtles, humpback whales, moblos (pygmy mantas), a hammerhead cruising at the surface...all in all two incredible days! Love it!

Almost makes me sad to leave on holiday as the sharks will likely be gone when I get back...but the five weeks vacation should make up for some of that and there are always the manta rays which should be abundant upon my return :D

It's a hard life...

thanks for the share :)
sorry that you missed the humpback shots from the blue; or haven't you?

I think I just died of the jealous. Wow, amazing! We've had one spotted down here in KL a few times and I saw some spectacular pics of him, but I've not had the joy of seeing one in person yet myself. Beautiful!

Amazing pics....looks like a blast

I'm so jealous! Even though we just took a little swim with a Whale Shark last Thursday, he only stayed for about a minute, and of course he turned to visit and put his eye right to my camera when I was trying to back my standard lens up for a full body picture! Beautiful shots! Happy Holiday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom