Ningaloo - more from Easter long weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
You'd think with all the office time I got to spend this week thanks to a major rain band that I'd be caught up with photos! Not so, but I have played with a few more (the others are linked in my sig below if you missed them or didn't see the new ones added).

Octopus ready to leap across to the next crevice...
octolunge.jpg

Dive site: Blizzard Ridge - 14m; Lighthouse Bay, Exmouth, Ningaloo Reef, Western Australia

Hermit crab crawling up a porite bommie
hermitcrabsceneH1.jpg

Dive site: Gulliver's North Hole - 14m; Lighthouse Bay, Exmouth, Ningaloo Reef, Western Australia

Coral trout with cleaner shrimp way back under a ledge
CTshrimpclnr.jpg

Dive site: Blizzard Ridge - 14m; Lighthouse Bay, Exmouth, Ningaloo Reef, Western Australia

This little blenny was just so happy!
tubewormblennyH2.jpg

Canon 40D, Canon 100mm macro, Subal housing & port, Inon strobes

wow - that coral trout with cleaner fish - wow!

do you ever submit your stuff for publishing Alcina??

Great cleaning action !!!

Exquisite. The Cleaner picture is fabulous-you do such an incredible job on those, but I just love the smiling Blenny!

Fantastic shots, Kristen! I really like the Coral Trout & smiling Blenny as well. :D

Ed.

Oh my! I love the Coral trout photo (reminds me of a dream I had - I was diving with one of my good SB friends) and we found some cleaner shrimp and I just had to let it give me a clean, but I accidentally inhaled a "feeler")..... But my favorite has got to the blenny. I :heart: blennies!

Wow these are really awesome - especially the Coral trout with cleaner shrimp!!!

I don't have a funny comment this time :)

Cleaner shrimp and octopus are magnificent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom