Nikonos V

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Footslogger

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Is there a market for Nikonos cameras and accessories ??

Since going digital my Nikonos is gathering dust. It's in great shape. Never been flooded and maintained annually.

What's the word on the street regarding Nikonos ??

'Slogger

The prices on ebay vary from $152.50 to $329.95 depending on condition and accessories. These are prices from auctions that ended today.

FYI - I sold a Nikonos SB105 strobe brand new for approx $225 on ebay with a sync cord.

Good luck.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll most likely go ahead and get it listed on Ebay. Mine is in excellent condition and I do have the 105 strobe, close-up kit and macro tubes/framers. Just a shame to see it sitting in the hard shell case gathering dust.

'Slogger

DesertEagle:
I paid $200 for a Nikonos V with a 35mm lens. That was 6 months ago.
==================================

Wow ...that was a bargain. I paid well over $2000 for the body and lens (mine is the 28mm though, which was more expensive)

'Slogger

Footslogger:
==================================

Wow ...that was a bargain. I paid well over $2000 for the body and lens (mine is the 28mm though, which was more expensive)

'Slogger
What year was this?

As for a brand new 105 for 225???? got any more? i would buy it for that... why sell it i am wondering? its the perfect strobe for digital with many power settings and a small size

Mike Veitch:
As for a brand new 105 for 225???? got any more?

I have another brand new never used Nikonos SB105 that I was getting ready to sell. I also have a Nikonos V a couple lenses and other accessories for the camera that I would like to sell. Send me a PM and we can discuss. I can send links to the photos if needed.

Thanks,
Phil

Mike Veitch:
What year was this?

As for a brand new 105 for 225???? got any more? i would buy it for that... why sell it i am wondering? its the perfect strobe for digital with many power settings and a small size
=======================================

I have the Ike 125 for use with my housing/digital set-up now and the 105 could not be make to synch up anyway. I think the 105 has less than a dozen dives on it. Started with the 103 and when Nikon did the 103 recall I opted to take them up on the trade-up to the 105.

If you are interested let me know. Would rather sell the whole package in the hard case though.

'Slogger

Footsloggerthe body and lens (mine is the 28mm though[/QUOTE:
Sell the pieces seperately on eBay.

The lens is still in relatively high demand.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom