Nikon Underwater Camera Setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am selling the following items which are as seen in the picture for $900

DSC_1174.jpgDSC_1029.jpgDSC_1090.jpgDSC_1129.jpg

Nikon Coolpix P5100 with charger and battery ($400 new)
Ikelite Housing 6182.50 ($475 new)
Ikelite DS-51 Strobe 4011.1 ($400 new)
Ikelite Strobe Arms SA-100 4086.61 ($160 new)
Ikelite Dual Handle Release Tray 9523.12 ($110 new)
Inon UWL-100 with Dome Port ($800 new)
Inon UCL-165M167 ($170 new)
Inon Neoprene Cover for Dome Port ($30 new)
All manuals and PADI underwater white balance card

The retail value for all this equipment is about $2600; I am asking $900. The setup comes with everything you need and is completely functional. I have taken great care of this setup and it is in excellent condition; everything works perfectly and looks almost brand new. There are no scratches or marks on any of the lenses or ports with the exception of the dome attachment for the Inon UWL-100; there is a small chip on the inner part of the dome port however, it is outside the field of view of the lens and has no effect on picture quality. I have only been on about 25 dives with this setup. The battery compartment on the strobe has experienced some corrosion due to flooding but I have been on many dives after the compartment was flooded and it still works perfectly.

I am located in California and would be willing to ship anywhere in the US. Feel free to contact me and I will gladly answer any questions you may have. Thanks!!

-Chris

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom