For Sale Nikon D750, Ikelite Housing, and 4 ports for sale $3000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divergirl88

Registered
Reaction score
DSC_9982.jpg DSC_9991.jpg DSC_9984.jpg DSC_9986.jpg DSC_9987.jpg DSC_9989.jpg Looking to sell my Nikon D750. The camera and housing are 2 years old (purchased 4/16). The housing was serviced one year ago around the hardly used since then. Took it underwater a few weeks ago and no issues. The camera shutter count is 34398 (rated to have 150,000 shutter life). Comes with a battery, battery charger, instruction book, and I can probably dig up a strap. I have 2 sets of brand new o-rings for both the housing back and ports and probably 10 other slightly used o-rings. Selling with 4 ports - 5505.46 for 105mm, 5502.41 for 60mm, 5503.50 for Tokina 10-17mm fisheye, and 5503.15 superwide dome port for 10.5m fisheye. Ports are all in great shape, no scratches. Have both zoom clamps and rings. $3000 plus shipping.

Sorry, wasn't trying to wiggle out of it. When I saw it would cost at least $70 to ship to Canada plus duty, along with over a week to deliver when you said you needed it asap, I (wrongly) assumed you wouldn't want to pay those. And I missed your message last night. I'm leaving for a trip tomorrow and the post office is already closed. I won't be able to do anything until after I get back in a week. Sorry, it was my mistake for missing your message last night.

When we first spoke I said I'd pay up to $100 for shipping and somehow you thought $70 was too much? Plus I said I was going to order one asap, not have one {instantly} delivered. Pay attention to details to get the full message, or play the 'I assumed' game and move on to a higher offer...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom