Closed: SOLD.Nikon D750 and Nauticam Housing.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Leo Lorenzo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi, I have for sale a Nikon D 750 FX camera in 10/10 condition with low shutter count, the camera its only few month old and I have always taken very good care of it, the housing was bought recently as well and only have around 20 dives and in 10/10 condition as well. It has fiber optic bulk head connectors and M-14 Vacuum Valve II installed for another extra $200. I have been just gifted a new Nikon D 850 and I'd like to buy a housing for it if I manage to sell these gear.

Nikon D750 under 6000 shutter actuations with original packaging and accessories.
Nauticam NA-750 with M-14 Vacuum Valve II. with original packaging.

Asking price $ 4300 USD. Plus shipping and Insurance.
Thanks for your time.
IMG_5885.JPG
IMG_5885.JPG
IMG_5884.JPG
IMG_5880.JPG
IMG_5879.JPG
IMG_5882.JPG
IMG_5878.JPG

I have the Sigma15 mm FE that I could sell as well if interested.

Package price reduced to $4100 USD + shipping and insurance cost.
Cheers!

Package price reduced to $4100 USD + shipping and insurance cost.
Cheers!

Would you consider selling just the housing? I have a D750 already and have been thinking of trying UW photo.

Hi Brian..yes..I will definitely sell the housing separate. Let me know if you are still interested and we can talk about the price.
Take care!

Hi Brian..yes..I will definitely sell the housing separate. Let me know if you are still interested and we can talk about the price.
Take care!
I am interested. I'm still researching everything that's needed to get into UW photography, but this is the first step.

I will sell the housing separately if someone is interested.
Thanks.

Hi Laura, I sent you an e-mail regarding the housing.
Have a great day!

Hey there,

Wanted to check if I still have a chance at what's available. I'm keen on the camera and the housing.

My email is : samir.jwt@gmail.com

If it's still available, do send me a mail and maybe we can negotiate a deal.

Cheers
Samir

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom