Nikon D7000 Camera - AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm VR II lens kit for E-M5 W/12-50 & 9-18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

papanano

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all, I want to trade my Nikon D7000 - AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Zoom Lens kit with less than 120 shutter actuations, I haven't even filled out the warranty card yet, for an Olympus O-MD E-M5 (all black preferrably)with 12-50 kit lens and hopefully a M. Zuiko ED 9-18MM lens.
This is what mine has:
Nikon D7000 Body - AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Zoom Lens, USA - EN-EL15 LithIon Battery - MH25 Quick Charger - AN-DC1 Camera Strap - UC-E4 USB Cable - EG-D2 A/V Cable - DK-5 Eyepiece Shield - BM-11 LCD Cover - BF-1B Body Cap - BS-1 Hot-Shoe Cover - ViewNX 2 Software CD-ROM - Nikon Bag - Nikon School Fast, Fun & Easy DVD - Nikon Guide to SLR Photography - Nikon Warranty

I also have these lenses I will sell or trade depending on what you have, I will not sell the lenses unless the camera kit is trade or bought first.

Nikon AF-S mikro Nikkor 60mm 1:2.8 G ED lens

Tokina AT-X 107 AF 10-17mm F/3.5-4.5 DX Lens For Nikon

New never used Kenko MC4 AF 1.4x DGX DG-X Teleplus Teleconverter for Nikon

you can check my feedback at ebay, papamac58, I am 100%. you can email me direct at daddyopapa58@yahoo.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom