Nikon 24-120 mm 3.5-5.6 VR Zoom Lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sloss

Contributor
Reaction score
Split between Denver, Colorado and Rimini, Italy

I am selling a used Nikon 24-120 3.5/5.6 G ED-IF-S Nikkor VR Zoom Lens.

The lens is in great shape and perfect working order. It shows some small signs of light wear and/or usage, but the lens glass is clean and any marks or dust spots visible do not affect picture quality. Manual included. Made in Japan.

Here are the lenses key features:
- Nikon D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure processes.
- 2 aspherical lens elements for low distortion.

- Internal Focus (IF) design for smoother focusing and great body balance.
- Exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra-high-speed auto focusing with exceptional accuracy and powerful super-quiet operation.
- First Nikon wide-angle zoom lens with Vibration Reduction (VR).
- G-type NIKKOR is designed exclusively for use with Nikon SLR models where aperture is controlled from the camera body.
- 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements for minimized chromatic aberration.
- Nikon VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
- Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically - sharper still images and video capture.
- Rounded diaphragm to make out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- Compact and lightweight.

I am selling this through PayPal for $250 plus $15.00 for insured shipping in US.

International interests, please email me at doug@underwaterlightroom.com for an accurate shipping quote.

Nikon 24-120 lens-1.jpg Nikon 24-120 lens-2.jpg Nikon 24-120 lens-3.jpg Nikon 24-120 lens-4.jpg Nikon 24-120 lens-5.jpg Nikon 24-120 lens-6.jpg Nikon 24-120 lens-7.jpg

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom