Nikki Cuomo Search Fund--If you want to donate via PAYPAL...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CrackedConch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I posted this as part of the informational thread about the search for Nikki, but I felt people might not see it there.

The private planes now searching for Nikki need money to operate. I'm posting an email below that I got last night from a friend of mine who is helping to coordinate the private search. It gives instructions for anyone who would like to donate via PayPal to help fund the search.

What a long day and a TREMENDOUS showing from divers, pilots, fisherman and surfers. We had 2 potential sightings of a safety marker just before dark. We have 3 planes chartered for the am and one private plane (guys driving over from Tampa). Working on a 4th plane, depending on funds and rate. Len (Gradyman) and Pat Bennett are booking the planes directly from a Pay Pal account and their personal credit cards. This is the quickest way to verify deposits, accept credit cards and get the $$ directly to to the pilots for fuel. Please direct any donations to studiolens@aol.com Pay Pal account. If we have any extra funds, it will be transferred to the account at Wachovia for other rescue effort (boats, recovery if needed). That process is taking way too long, so Pay Pal is easier. The guys are really working great deals so we get lots of flying time with lower costs. Thanks for caring and thanks to the SC divers....several have written in comments of support. We still have strong hope for Nikki. Tomorrow is vital.

Back
Top Bottom