Night Dives / Night Diving : Phuket Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaGuards

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi all,

We give night diving tours almost every night here in Phuket off our local beach. For inquisitive first time night divers, we have a story, photos and videos here :-

http://www.scubaguards.com/night-diving.asp

Email or SMS us to join us for a night dive!
Schedule etc all on the above link.

If you're staying in Phuket (like Kata, Karon, Patong, Chalong, Rawai) then you're just a small tuktuk ride away from us. If you're on Phi Phi, there are other dive centres that can look after you, if need a recommendation, just ask us.

If you're interested in a sleep over (evening and early morning dives) only, we can arrange that too, around the local islands (if there's enough to fill a boat!)

If you've never done a night dive, maybe it's about time you did.

:D

Hi guys (stevenl & ringo)...
So are you busy with your night diving customers?
Do you have any favourite places, or even recommendations?
There seem to be plenty of people around asking about night dives.
We've got some 'nights away' planned soon, if you'd like to join us?
Otherwise, see you in the dark some time :)
Keep in touch

Yup, afraid we are busy fullstop. Night dives, courses, daytrips, Liveaboards, shore dives, longtail boat dives. As we know if you're not busy now then you never will be.

For a lovely night dive try Koh Pu east side or Kata Noi Coral gardens if you have not already. But be careful you might just bump into some 100th dive divers diving in the buff. Have some of those lurking around at the moment too chicken to do it during the day.

Ha ha, don't say I did not warn you!

Ringo,

How is kata right now?

any reports from the dive sites...re viz?

what's the chances of securing accomodation in mid/late Dec?

Naga, Kata is great...the longtail boat dive sites around 10 - 20 meters viz. Lots of the smaller marine life with quite a few ghost pipefish off the Kata House reef on the southern end of Kata Beach.

Re: accommodation most of the hotels are already fully booked but it is still possible to get some relatively inexpensive bungalow type rooms (bathroom en suite) with prices ranging from 500 - 1800 baht per day depending on your requirements.

If you want to know more send me a PM and I wll try my best to assist you as I do arrange accommodation for the divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom