Night Dive at King's Beach, 8/20/17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think this is GoPro - we can hear the water noises in GoPro when you get to Step 2 - you can mute the clip and you will not hear the background noise if you choose... Bottom right corner I believe has a speaker - click it and it has a strike through the speaker...
And if you choose you can cut the big clip into several smaller ones...

Nice job! Looks like you had great vis and plenty of things to see. Never dove Kings Beach at night, looks like that is going on the list.

I think this is GoPro - we can hear the water noises in GoPro when you get to Step 2 - you can mute the clip and you will not hear the background noise if you choose... Bottom right corner I believe has a speaker - click it and it has a strike through the speaker...
And if you choose you can cut the big clip into several smaller ones...
I left the diving sounds in because I think it adds texture to the video. I never believed in the "silent world" thing...

It was a rare day and night in the waters of New England! Always love Kings Beach on a good night!

Nice. Love the Squid. I like the sound also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom