Next dive trip recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is the Cuban Caribbean dives where it is warm,clear and on calm all year, there is the wall and wrecks. for 600$ you can do 10 dives with accommodation including breakfast for 5 days. any question let me know.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-23 (238) Cuba, UCPA Guajimico 2017 08 24 - Paraiso - YouTube.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-23 (238) Cuba, UCPA Guajimico 2017 08 24 - Paraiso - YouTube.png
    465.7 KB · Views: 59
Thanks for all the inputs. Seems like Red Sea liveaboard is the way to go.

Which month is better? South or North route?

If you like wrecks, such as the iconic Thistlegorm, north is good. If you like reef/wall/sharks, south is better. Sept Oct is a good time for South! I just went this year.

Plan A seems to be North route in Red Sea, Plan B maybe Similian in Thailand. Let's see the info I get on Red Sea in March.

Thanks everyone

My question is: are the conditions good in March: visibility, swell (a bit prone to sea sickness), life?

I am prone to seasickness also and it can be awful. We did the northern Red Sea trip in October and the weather was wonderful and the sea was calm and I didn't get sick; hopefully others will be able to advise you regarding typical March conditions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom