Next Destination

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilly68

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi
I have just got back from the Maldives,and i am looking for my next destination.Can anyone give me any info on the seychelles,or philippines in comparison to the Maldives.If they are worth a visit otherwise i shall go back to the Maldives.

Cheers
Chris

Hi
I have just got back from the Maldives,and i am looking for my next destination.Can anyone give me any info on the seychelles,or philippines in comparison to the Maldives.If they are worth a visit otherwise i shall go back to the Maldives.

Cheers
Chris
Liveaboard to Tubataha Reef in Philippines(mid Mar to mid June ONLY).
If you like wrecks then there are several WWII vintage in Coron.
If you prefer landbased then there is thrasher shark in Malapascua.
If you have couple of wks to spend then you can combin couple of places together.
What would you like to see?

After Maldives with the big u should go small! Marco to be exact. :)

Lambeh at manado, indo. Or as above mention. Philippines. .. malapausqua or anlinao

Agree with hellhole. Big is great, but take a break and see if you like small....lembeh is a paradise for muck and macro and taking photos. If you want paradise beaches on top then Gangga island north Sulawesi maybe of interest, central muluku looks great, Philippines is great and can have some great macro but mix it up with bigger fishies!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom