newly minted OW diver looking for advice guidance and a invite :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maderadiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all I am new to diving I just recived my c card from padi along with my wife who is also now certifyed as well as of right now we only have our check out dives under our belt but we are heading out on the explorer this. Weekend 12/15/13 to drop in for our first dives outside of class.

We both wanted to do scuba for a long time now but we put it off for so long i wish we had started sooner now.

I hope to grow my skills meet new people and spend some time underwater

Thats all i can think of i am not really good about talking about myself really

Oh and it took me 3 years and two agencys to finally get certified lol I'm not slow just. Let other things get in the way and life changed a lot in the last three years

Last edited:
Congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of diving. Looks like you have been a member for a while now.. but I think you will find a lot to talk about and people willing to help.. just jump in and enjoy!

Congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of diving. Looks like you have been a member for a while now.. but I think you will find a lot to talk about and people willing to help.. just jump in and enjoy!

Yes i have been a member for a few years now i was in the process of cert with ssi and i never ended up finishing the course I restarted with padi 3 months ago and finially got my c card

Well, it's a bit of a drive to the coast from where you are, but do it as often as you can! The more you dive, the better you get at it, and like skiing, the better you are, the more fun you have. And SoCal has such wonderful sites! You have a wonderful world for the two of you to explore. Have fun doing it, and come back and tell us about it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom