Newly certified OWSI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k4man

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I know I haven't been on here for some time...but that comes with a nice reason. After several months of "part-time" IDC work, I was successful this past weekend at my IE and am now an "official" open water scuba instructor!:D

Thanks for those who have given support. Those who are already instructors and above, well, you know what my mental state has been these past few weeks! :confused: Thanks, again!

thanks very much....I think I'm finally recovering nicely !!

I know I'm not an instructor, but just wanted to say congratulations!!!

OH! Question... Are you going to abandon the cold water divers for a warmer climate??? (My husbands dream....)

My 'dream' diving might include a warmer climate!! But, back to reality, the job that pays me and allows me to dive summers in Ohio--not to mention here where my family is--will keep me right here most of the time.

...at least until retirement and/or a winning lottery ticket!

congratulations on your achievement. It is great sharing our enthusiasm with students...but not a road to riches.

congratulations on your achievement. It is great sharing our enthusiasm with students...but not a road to riches.

NOW you tell me????:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom