Newish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

burnboy

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Long time reader first time poster. I just wanted to introduce myself to the board. I have been diving for a little over a year now and have started to work on my dive master certification. I love to dive in warm waters but I also enjoy wreck diving and deep diving (although I find that they usually go together). On top of that I still frequent a quarry not to far from here to practice my skills when I get a chance

Well welcome to the fun and games...
I love to dive in warm waters but I also enjoy wreck diving and deep diving (although I find that they usually go together). On top of that I still frequent a quarry not to far from here to practice my skills when I get a chance

Totally agree with you with the warm waters, wreck diving and practicing skills.

I hope to get down to NC to dive in the "Graveyard of the North Atlantic" this summer, have you done any of the wrecks there?

Burnboy,
Welcome to the board, from NJ!
Many here prefer the warm water,and we also have a large number of cool to cold water divers.
Enjoy the board,
good luck,
MikeD

Welcome from Texas! We dive in the local quarries alot, too. Jump right in on the discussions and we'll be cheering you on during your DM training!

Would love to hear the story behind your nickname! :D

Glad to have you aboard. I am glad you stopped lurking and jumped in the pond.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom