newcomer needs some help - datamask and transmitter question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cearley

New
Reaction score
Hi,

Just joined the board. I have a datamask and I am trying to use the transmitter I had for my Datatrans. The Datamask has room for a 5-digit link number but my transmitter has a 9-digit number

"021064 098"

What number should I use for the data link on the Datamask? The first five numbers listed?

Thanks in advance for the help -- I'm diving in Manado Bay in just 5 days so I'm desperate for help.

best, Chris

Your Datamask requires a 6 digit number. It should already be set for the transmitter that was included with the mask.

The transmitter number is on the white sticker attached lengthwise to the transmitter and it is stamped(?) into the side of the transmitter as well.

Your transmitter number is 021064.

This setup works great, I dove it last weekend. You just need to drop the leading zero on your transmitter number. IE, what you would enter for the Datamask would be 21064.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom