Newbie!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

melissawest

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi All,

I'm new here and just been certified .... any new tips from seasoned divers in here.... I'm still learning the ropes :)

Just Jump In!! And read new posts for starters. Listen to some of the questions people ask and you may come up with a question or two of your own. There is a wealth of knowledge, experience and OPINIONS here to hold your interest!!

Just get in & dive. Try to dive with buddies at your level & with some that are more advanced & willing to mentor you a bit. See if there is a local club or a group from your LDS that gets together & dives. Take some continuing education courses & maybe, if it is feasable, see if you can go on some shop sponsored trips.The big thing is just get as much experience as you can.

Thank you guys.... I'm very excited to have some more experience under my belt and then get my OW Advance course :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom