Newbie saying Hello!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bre Anne

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi there, I’m still new to diving and recently got my open water certification done in Pensacola. Just moved to Jacksonville and would love to meet some new people to dive with. I’ve got 3 spring and 1 shore dive complete. Even though it’s getting cold soon I don’t mind heading to some of the springs near by. My goal next summer is to do a couple of dives around the Caribbean.

Oh okay thank you. I can’t wait to find a dive buddy around here.

Welcome. I've dived the panhandle & area often. We consider the East FL coast occasionally. Let us know if you find any shore diving sites at all near Jax Beach. Thanks.

No problem.

jfyi: If you're replying to someone in particular, it's always good to hit the "reply" button so it quotes that particular message you're replying to. (You can also select +Quote, or highlight a particular part of the verbiage & then select quote or reply.) Or you can just put in their name with an "@" sign in front of it like I'm doing here: @Bre Anne

Doing any of these things will send an alert to the person that someone is talking directly to them. Otherwise, there's just a regular alert which someone may or may not read. (For instance, I didn't see your comment from Thursday, but happened to catch TMHeimer's above.)

Welcome! Central FL here so usually dive West Palm or the Keys...both great places if your ever this far South

Welcome to ScubaBoard and congratulations on getting certified Bre Anne.

Welcome to North Florida! Which springs have you visited already? We have some fantastic spots, and are out diving most weekends!

Welcome to North Florida! Which springs have you visited already? We have some fantastic spots, and are out diving most weekends!

I’ve been to Ginnie Springs, but we weren’t able to stay long so would definitely want to go back. I would like to see blue grotto or devils den some time soon. Do you have any recommendations?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom