Newbie queenslander from australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saph

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
So hi im saph (well thats what i go by online) im from the sunshine coast in queensland and im looking at doing scuba diving as both fun and to help with exercise.

I hope to eventualy gain a wreck diver certification and see some of the deeper things on old ships and such before i dont get the chance to do so with nature doing its thing to old ships and such while also learning the history of each one.

I guess thats it about me and if anyone has further questions are free to ask.

Welcome.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. A great place to be during surface intervals.

Thanks for the welcoms so far.

A little more about me since im now awake and not half like i was when i posted the start.

I go salt water fishing alot and enjoy it (i always watch for dive flags and that when fishing even tho where i am its not worth diving much unless you want to get hit by a boater who ignores any rules) and i guess my love of fishing is whats spured my want to scuba dive well the fishing and maybe jonathan birds blue world (have a episode playing now while i type on my tv)but its awsome on nice clear days when theres been no rain for abit (some people dont even clean where they fish and it annoys me i washed this off after i was done for the day.
Izbbnrq.jpg

I enjoy pc games (not much else to do when the water is half a hour away from where i live).

Currently working on my certificate 3 in information, digtal media and technolgy to hopfuly work as a computer tech localy.

So thats everything now i guess.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida usa...get you scuba diving certification and then you can swim with the fishes.

Welcome. We have some forum members from Australia and their posts may be helpful and learning more about your local diving opportunities. Even way over here in the U.S. we hear about the Great Barrier Reef.

Richard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom