**Newbie needs advice**

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanx people.

This makes my 4° C dives seem much warmer when I hear them as 39.2° Dives!!

Hang on, I think that the warmest water I have dived in is 59 of these funny °'s what are these people talking about!

Oh well, mebe someday I will finaly get round to diving somewhere warm.

Jon T

Jon

I know how you feel...We jumped in the lake today...talk about brain freeze. :cold: ...computer says the water was 39 F ~4 C. Air temp was -15 C ~ 5 F. Windy enough that by the time we walked back to the car, there was a nice layer or ice covering us, and my buddies hair sticking out his hood was solid. Even the fish weren't anywhere to be seen. But it was totally worth it.

Cheers

Hi Boomer:

Listen, your going to find that dive equipment is quiet expensive. You definitly are going to want to ask questions regarding what equipment to buy. My advice is do it right. There is a website, Global Underwater Explorers. There is an artical on equipment I think its worth a visit. Good Luck

zman, I visit the GUE site as well... perhaps you can invite some more of those guys to pay us a visit too heh?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom