Newbie looking at moving to Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi folks. Am new to the diving world. Something I had always dreamed of doing. Finally got to go in Jamaica and hooked. Have been reading the boards for a year or so now and have learned so much just by reading here. Am looking seriously at moving from Charleston to Florida. We run shaved ice businesses here but can move there, have a 12 month season and I can do what I love on the side. Wanted to get your suggestions on places to look at in the area. Looking seriously at the Stuart/Port St. Lucie area but wondered if any of you have dived around that area and what your thoughts are? We can really go to any area of the coastline - Gulf or Atlantic side. Also any thoughts on the diving around the St. Augustine area?

sent you a PM already. FYI, there is really little accessible diving north of Sebastian. the dives sites are further offshore the more north you roam. Best diving, IMHO, i the Jupiter to Palm Beach area. And good shore diving from Sebastian south.

Back
Top Bottom