Newbie from San Diego North County

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tlking

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone! I'm pretty stoked to find this resource! I have been diving a couple years but only when the wife and I do our annual trip to the caribbean. Looking forward to start putting some gear together and do some local diving.

Shes a travel agent that specializes in Sandals-Beachs resorts and were in the process of putting together some group family events. The first one will be at Turks and caicos. Once I learn my way around the site and figure out the rules for such things I may be posting up some offers. Any help or advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Welcome aboard!!!

Even though our waters may not be as warm as Turks, there is a lot of fun to be had here locally....please feel free to drop on down to our local forum and join in our fun here: >>>> SoCal <<<< Hope to see you in the water one of this days. :D

Hi tlking and welcome to the board. One tip would be that if you are posting offers, they need to be in the Trips and Marketplace subforums for the various geographic locations. I'm a ScubaBoard moderator so send me a PM if I can help you further.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom