Newbie from Georgia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dont mind the the K, he is just one of the crusty ol fart divers,sorry Dennis couldn't help it.:D Dont ban me. welcome to the scuba board and good luck with those c cards.
I'm shocked Mark. You know Dennis stays under too long to be "Crusty". More like "Soggy", and be careful about the ol' fart compliments. :D :popcorn:

LOL!! Thanks for looking out for us females around here.
Yes, he is my husband!

He told me yesterday that he got banned and I just couldn't imagine what he did ALREADY to get banned.

I'm glad it wasn't him being an ass to somebody! :)

Thanks again!

:wave: Welcome to Scuba board!

UHHH..., Uhhh Uhhh, she said ass.

LOL! There are a few GA groups on here. Deep Dixie Divers(for the SE,minus FL) There is a GA Divers social group. Um.....Help me out guys!!! What else

Uh oh!!! Should I edit???

Nah, That was my poor attempt at juvenile humor. The uhhh's were supposed be reminiscent of Beavis and Butthead's laughing stutter.
Awesome, Uhhh, uhhh, uhh, I said Butt! :mooner:

:D :rofl3:

Welcome aboard. You and your husband have a great adventure ahead of you. Diving to me is akin to meditation. I have gotten so relaxed, I sometimes will drop my reg. from my mouth. You're within a days drive of some of the best diving I have ever done.

Enjoy your future passion and scuba board. Some very good advice, information and stories here.

John

there is the lake lanier looney bird forum for local and semi local dive. The k disappointed me I was expecting a snappy come back. And I think I may be becoming one of those ol fart divers too.:shocked2: stuff happens,welcome to the wacky world of scuba,I swear most of us are mostly normal.:confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom