Newbie from Georgia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aylen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Howdy from Georgia!

My husband and I are scheduled for our first scuba lesson in three weeks and I'm very excited.

In fact, I am supposed to be completing a paper for school right now but needed a break and decided to browse around ScubaBoard. I'm two weeks and one day away from completing my MBA degree and as my husband has already posted in another thread, this is my gift for this accomplishment.

I can see that the members here have some very informative information to share and I'm looking forward to having the time now to be a regular around here and learn from all of you.

Thanks in advance.

Aylen,

A hearty "WELCOME !!!!" from another Georgian.

We're glad you're here.

You're going to love diving . . . there's a whole new world down there, and it's fantasticly beautiful and serene.

Demand the most of your instructor and become the best diver you can be.

And may I wish for you, as always . . .

Safe dives . . . . . . . . . .
. . . and safer ascents!!!!

The Kraken

Welcome felow Georgian I am in the Lawrenceville area . I am a new diver allso I just got my cert. last weekend at Blue Grotto and rainbow river Florida. Rainbow river is a great dive Good luck and safe diving

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm in the Locust Grove/McDonough area. If you're not familiar, it's the southern part of metro Atlanta (south of the airport).

I hope to get to meet some of you in the near future.

Hey Aylen!

Are you hot? I bet you are. Wanna go "diving" sometime?????

*LOL....this is Aylen's husband so no one get in a tizzy! Hopefully we can meet some of our fellow Georgian divers soon and spend some time underwater!

I have to apologize to Tdager. I read his post and, without scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the screen, deleted the post because of what I perceived to be a rude and offensive post.

I gave him a temporary ban, which has been reversed, as it should be and his post has been restored.

I will endeavour to be a bit more attentive in the future.

Tdager, once again I apologize. Perhaps I'm too sensitive about how our members are treated.

May the two of you always have . . .

Safe dives . . . . . . . . . .
. . . and safer ascents !!!

The Kraken

Dont mind the the K, he is just one of the crusty ol fart divers,sorry Dennis couldn't help it.:D Dont ban me. welcome to the scuba board and good luck with those c cards.

LOL!! Thanks for looking out for us females around here.
Yes, he is my husband!

He told me yesterday that he got banned and I just couldn't imagine what he did ALREADY to get banned.

I'm glad it wasn't him being an ass to somebody! :)

Thanks again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom