New Zeagle Zena size small- all black

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rescue Diver68

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I used it on 10 dives on December and that is it. It is new with 10 dives, size small- all black. It is too small for me. I paid $488.00 for it new in November and will let it go for $375 plus shipping to the continental US only.

Last edited:
I live in Minnesota and would be interested. I am 5' 9" and about 125-130. I'm pretty sure a small will work. What do you think? I just got certified this past summer and am going to Florida in May for my first official diving. I hear pretty good things about the Zeagle Zena. Is it just the size that doesn't work for you?

Yes just the size. You are considerably smaller than I am. The zena is a really nice bcd.

Hi, I can split the shipping with you if you would like. Shipping is about $18. So the total would be $389 to your door.

Sounds fair. I haven't really purchased anything outside of Craigslist and Ebay. How does the payment work. Do I go through PayPal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom