new Zeagle Tech BC!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NWCWdiver

Reaction score
Well, I am excited to get my new Tech Zeagle BC today! I ordered it with the Zeagle integrated inflator/octo. The directions state to not even attempt to install this. My questions is, is it really that hard to install and I could do it myself or should I take it to a dealer?

takes about 2 minutes simple to do.
Cut off old zip tie on inflator
pull flex hose off male end and remove pin holding line to dump valve
reinstall line and pin on combo octo position where you want it on flex hose
push the 2 togeter until they reseat and zip tie

GO GET WET.

ok, great guys! I am really excited about this BC.... how tight do I screw in the hose to the LP port on my first stage?

Not trying to be a smart A^%, but if you are not sure how tight , I'd suggest having your local Dive Instructor/or shop check out your work before diving the BC.

We normally use a little silicon on the O ring and it is finger tight and then just a little more with the wrench.

It's a great BCD. I have had 2 years of trouble free service from mine. I expect you'll have equally good luck with yours. Enjoy!!!

Ok, the is what I thought but just wanted to be sure on teh tightness.

Hey HarveyO, do you have the Zeagle knife? If so, where did you mount yours?

Congratulation on your new toys

Hope you like your Zeagle Tech. I dive a Ranger and really like it. Let us know how the first dives go.

Thanks! I went a little crazy on leisurepro.com, I just have to hide the invoice from my wife :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom