New Zeagle SAR BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

polkster13

Reaction score
Lago Vista (located on the North end of Lake Travi
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a new Zeagle SAR BCD, size Large, that I purchased while working for a dive shop several years ago. This BCD retails for around $1400.00 dollars. I never used it and it is still in the original box with manual. Will sell for $595.00 plus any necessary S&H to you location. Lost my job and am looking for money to pay mortgage. I can supply pictures to interested parties.

BCD Specifics: The Zeagle SAR BC was introduced in 1997, in response to many requests from Public Safety divers for a system designed to fit their needs. It is based on the Tech BC platform, with a twin buckle front closure, but has additional features. These include SOLAS standard symbols on buckles, reflective trim on the bladder, additional D-rings, pockets for long octopus hose storage on each bladder wing, and an included split saddle harness. The SAR BC is identical to the 911, with the addition of a permanently installed lifting harness for helicopter, cliff, or swift water work. The SAR has been proven to be a durable and flexible platform by a large number of public safety agencies.

Shipping will be from Lago Vista, TX 78645 and weight of box is 15 pounds.

Frederick
512-680-6647 cell

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom