New Year's Eve/JANUARY roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a show to be at in Cancun on my way back from Brazil. Boss suggested I visit my friends for a few days.
01/26 - 01/31 Prop Joe, Villa Aldora, Aldora divers

Sorry I will miss you this trip. Leaving on the 21st. Gary, Adam and of course Sallye will be here.

Crap, That sucks. Sorry I will miss you Ken. You better leave me some fish to shoot at! :wink: :)
I'll be back March 8th thru the 20th with Kim. Tim, Kevin and Nancy will also be there at the Villa. With you and Sallye that should be enough for a really nice big boy/girl boat with Liang or Dario... I 'll have to see if Jeffro and Chrissy will join the March party.

Crap, That sucks. Sorry I will miss you Ken. You better leave me some fish to shoot at! :wink::)
I'll be back March 8th thru the 20th with Kim. Tim, Kevin and Nancy will also be there at the Villa. With you and Sallye that should be enough for a really nice big boy/girl boat with Liang or Dario... I 'll have to see if Jeffro and Chrissy will join the March party.

It's Gary and Sallye you have to worry about leaving you some Pez Lions. If you get one with spear holes in it I probably shot it...trained a few. Doubtful for March but you never know.

January 24th to the 31st. Hotel Mary Carmen/ Scuba with Alison.... I need the practice and need to get back at going at least 5 times a year.

Back
Top Bottom