New Years Eve Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes. There is a group of us diving Pt. Lobos during the day and some of us will finish the year with a night dive at Breakwater. Come join us. I believe there will be some hot chocolate or other warm drinks for after the dive.

We have done NYE dives quite a few times, in different places. Always fun :) Usually there are a few dive teams at BW.

Hopefully you get good conditions.

I'll be there around 9.

What time do the heads close?

---------- Post added December 31st, 2012 at 03:12 PM ----------

Bear in mind that the Breakwater restrooms will likely be locked after the dive.

Chuck

So who else just added one of these to their gear bag?

urinal.jpg

I've no idea when the heads close, but Linda and I did a New Year's Eve dive that got us back to the dock about 2300, and they were closed.

I don't have that receptacle, but I have one called Little John that's sold by West Marine and Cabellas. It has a screw top.

Chuck

They were still open after last nights dive so my latest gear bag acquisition went untested.

I had a use for this item for years in a previous profession. Advice? Return it and use a plastic Gatorade bottle. Works great. Multiple sizes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom