New Years Eve dive Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marivan377

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Wondering if anyone on here is diving at Dutch tomorrow? Trying to find a buddy to dive with or group. Doesn’t matter to me I just want to get under the water.

Are they even open?

Wondering if anyone on here is diving at Dutch tomorrow? Trying to find a buddy to dive with or group. Doesn’t matter to me I just want to get under the water.

Sorry, Mr. T, I have -finally- reached a point where I am not in danger of birthing a lung, but not yet ready to dive again. Wish I could join you ...

Yes they are open for one dive to celebrate the end of the yr. 11-2. I’m just trying to get that dive in. JD no worries when your ready to go for a dive look me up. I’ll join ya. Chances are I’ll be up dutch a lot this year.

Yes they are open for one dive to celebrate the end of the yr. 11-2. I’m just trying to get that dive in. JD no worries when your ready to go for a dive look me up. I’ll join ya. Chances are I’ll be up dutch a lot this year.

There will be plenty of divers, I'd just show up and ask around, you should have no trouble finding a person or group to join.

Did the dive actually found a couple guys I dove with during the summer.

Back
Top Bottom