New Year's Eve/Day dives?!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YellowfinKunkfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anyone going to one?, planning one?, thinking about one?? We decided we're not going to CSSP this year, is anyone going anywhere else? It's soooo cold, and windy. But, I'm drying out here...

Rhonda :madnoel:

Anyone going to one?, planning one?, thinking about one?? We decided we're not going to CSSP this year, is anyone going anywhere else? It's soooo cold, and windy. But, I'm drying out here...

Rhonda :madnoel:

I plan to be at CSSP as an observer.

Rhonda, I might be up for something like that on New Years Eve too.
I'd go just about anywhere ... Murray , Texoma , Broken Bow ,

Shoot even Lake Pat Mayse would be acceptable :)

Maybe a little trip up to Murray? Curious whether or not the vis at Texoma would be any better now that it's cold. Can't decide. Will have to think about it.

Would we want to do New Year's eve then, or New Year's day?

Wherever, and whatever day, the Kunk's will bring the heat.:D

Rhonda

I would like to join you guys/gals but on 1/1 I am heading 'north' on a 1080 mile drive to Wisconsin for a bit of snow romping with my 3 sons, and maybe an ice dip. Forecast looks COLD and snowy....bbbrrrrrrrr :D You folks be safe and have fun!!!!

Hahahaha - You can come dive with me in S Brasil if you go get your ticket NOW :wink: Will be thinking of y'all as I navigate all my new portuguese words for all things scuba.

Feliz Natal e Bom Ano Novo everyone!!!

Ha! You peoples let me know what you want to do for New Years/Eve. I could go to Murray, Pay Mayse, or maybe even, dare I say it, Texoma.

I don't know if I will feel like diving; but I just have to see all of my friends!

Hahahaha - You can come dive with me in S Brasil if you go get your ticket NOW :wink: Will be thinking of y'all as I navigate all my new portuguese words for all things scuba.

Feliz Natal e Bom Ano Novo everyone!!!

BS
( Blue Water Snob )

Allright, it's supposed to be sunny on Wednesday, but the air temp is supposed to be warmer on Thursday, but it's going to be partly cloudy. I vote for sunny. If it's going to be partly cloudy, my guess is that it's probably going to also be a little windy, which will make the actual air temp null, and void.

What do you think Frank?

I vote for Murray, on Wednesday, we'll bring the white pop-up, heater, and party hats.

Let's do early afternoon, we can hit the warmest time of day, rather than early chilly morning.

Rhonda

I will be up for a New Year's Day dive. I am in Iowa right now, but plan to be back in town late Monday night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom