new year...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sophie

New
Reaction score
Hi all,

Well, after spending a very scary cold xmas in the UK, I am ready to return to the diving world! Have read a few of the threads here and on the women only sites and decided that I should definately be in on this! Possibly because I am rather opinionated and needed to let my thoughts known!! Only joking, It's great to stumble across this and I hope that I can be of some help one day to someone! Going to read advice and opinions....

Cheers all!
Soph.:hi:

There's no one that fits that description here!!!!

Welcome from Connecticut - USA

Happy Diving!
Scuba-sass :)

Sophie,
Welcome to the Board, from NJ.
As far as opinions go, there are many floating around the board-all shapes, sizes, and textures.
Good luck,
MikeD

as Scuba-sass says "opinionated" us? nah, we've just strong ideas and stand behind them hehehe.

Welcome to the fun and games, you should fit in just fine:D

This really is a great place to be. While the discussions do occasionally get a little emotional there is a lot of good information to be gained from them. Can't wait to see what you have to add to the fray!
Ber :bunny:

and a WARM Welcome from Sunny Blue Sky ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state.

Very glad to have you aboard :balloon:

A thought about female divers, the attitude of men are not better divers but only different would make group dives more interesting.

:hiding:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom