New Whites Website?!?!?!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveJedi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Just in case you haven't heard - a new Whites website has just gone live!!

I encourage you to hit the site, register, post some pictures....and of course email me with any glitches....because you will find them...but we think that new new site with glitches is better than the old site...

www.whitesdiving.com

Have fun!

Great feedback - I will take a look and see what we can do - I definitely agree with the backpack - Its a great bag with virtually no pictures of its features.

Just so I am clear, do you think there is too many pictures built into flash?

Thank you for commenting!

Cheers,
Tyler

Great feedback - I will take a look and see what we can do - I definitely agree with the backpack - Its a great bag with virtually no pictures of its features.

Just so I am clear, do you think there is too many pictures built into flash?

In general I think many websites have too few pictures of their products and they in particular miss out on highlighting details and features that set their product apart from the competition. In your case the backpack - and I even think you could show more detail photos of the Fusion. I think some companies think of their web presence like they design their print advertising and miss out on a great opportunity.

My comment about Flash were meant to say you've set the Fusion pictures to automatically advance like an automatic slide show. It's a nifty feature, but you have included descriptions with each picture, so having the slides advance while I'm still reading and looking at the picture gets to be a hindrance rather than a help. You could set the advance to manual and have a "play slideshow" option if you feel you need the automation.

Hope this helps,

Henrik

You are a wise man Henrik :wink: Great feedback. Did you see the Dealer of the Month :D I hear those guys are good :wink:

Drab pictures and the same pics EVERYWHERE are why we started doing some videos of products to showcase them a little more. The videos have been very well received. I just look like a fool in all of them :D

Mike, I think you look alright! I showed my wife who I am buying this amazing drysuit from (fusion) and she said, Hes cute!

:D

Ditto - Please Please Please kill the automation in the Photo Gallery!

Hey Tyler, You list the Fusion separately and all the other suits under legacy suits. Does this mean you plan on dropping everything but the Fusion?

We wanted a way to separate traditional technology and New technology - which is where "legacy" came from. These suits will continue in the line up as long as they continue to sell. There are still lots of people that like their traditional suits vs the Fusion. having said that we are really streamlining what we carry InStock in the Legacy Line up, as we would rather stock Fusions....

Cheers,
Tyler

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom