New Website used for identifying fossils, bugs, plants, animals, fish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

COWSskateGOOD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I posted this in my local forum (Venice) and did not get much feedback. Looking for your thoughts on this tool I developed.

I have had issues sometimes when I find something ie. bowl, coin, animal, plant trying to identify exactly what it was.

I have multiple forum user names some of which I do not use (obviously not this one... :) ) and I wanted a central hub with one place to post. The responders could then cross link and bring traffic to their own forum. Users get rewarded for being top commenter.... and everyone is happy.

I am working on developing an android app with a simplistic Point, click, post feature as I see this drawing in the non-forum users (SOME people have no idea how to use a forum GASP)

Check out the site, critique the site, idea, process, anything and everything. Keep in mind I am not a professional web developer in anyway/shape/form.

www.wthisthis.com

Very cool!

---------- Post added September 8th, 2013 at 05:48 PM ----------

Wont accept my email addy however:-(

Back
Top Bottom