New Website for Independent Instructor - Thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jar546

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I posted this in the instructor to instructor forum and received some great feedback which lead to a bunch of changes and fixes. I would like to now put this out there for anyone else who wants to take a peek at this and offer constructive input, key word "constructive" please. Pretty please with sugar on top.

This is rather basic but I am able to make most changes rather quickly although I am not by any means a web guru.:dork2:

Thank you in advance:

Sporty Scuba

Add prices and a way for people to sign up, even if it's just another form like on your contact page. While taking their money online is ideal (PayPal, Google Checkout, Amazon Payments or Stripe are good/easy options), at least get their contact info. Where's your email newsletter? Blog/news? Not bad, but if you want it to work for you, those are a few things I would consider adding.

Add prices and a way for people to sign up, even if it's just another form like on your contact page. While taking their money online is ideal (PayPal, Google Checkout, Amazon Payments or Stripe are good/easy options), at least get their contact info. Where's your email newsletter? Blog/news? Not bad, but if you want it to work for you, those are a few things I would consider adding.

Thank you for the advice. I just saw this reply. Again, thank you for you input. I will look into making some of those changes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom