New UTD Equipment Website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unified Team Diving

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Members

Today, August 31, 2012, at 11:30am PST UTD Equipment went live with a whole new redesigned website (UTD Equipment - Progressive Dive Equipment) Thanks to all the hard work over the summer of web designer Jeremy Bonner, the new UTD website is up and living. Amongst the many new products and features on the website, I believe, what this new design best illustrates is just how consistent, compatible, interchangeable and scalable the UTD/DIR Back Mount, Side Mount, Rebreather and ZUBA systems are.This new website is a huge step forward for UTD.

Go ahead take a tour around and let me know your thoughts and comments.

Andrew Georgitsis
CEO UTD International LLC
ag@unifiedteamdiving.com

Very nice, AG!

I must say that I have grave concerns with the combination of a training agency and an equipment company. It is bad enough that we are faced with the majority of diving instructors in the recreational arena being also dive equipment salespeople, but watching a similar thing grow in the tech world bothers me too. Yes, I know that the GUE/Halcyon lashup has long been there and perhaps this is better ... it is, at least, up front and honest.

Nice job on the website! (AG needs to smile more :) )

Is it just me or does AG look like he could play the next Doctor Who?

Nice job on the website! (AG needs to smile more :) )
That's exactly what I was thinking.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom