New User

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all, I’m new to this forum. I joined to possibly sell some of my gear that I am upgrading, but plan on sticking around to get info on future dives and whatnot.

We will be diving again in September in Jamaica (South Coast and Ochi) if anyone has any recommendations on good dive sites or anything.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Glad to have you on board!

Welcome to Scubaboard! Looking forward to seeing more of your contributions. And there's lots of great info and learning to be done in here.

List your gear with photos in the appropriate Classified subforum.

Hi. I don't know how connected you are yet with area resources. If you're in north/central KY, you might look up the Kentucky Piranha Patrol (bluegill are referred to as piranha sometimes, due to nipping people); in the southwestern part of the state, Pennyroyal Blue Springs Resort may be of interest.

Richard.

I have not heard of them! I am in Paris Ky. (Close to Lexington) I don’t do alot of diving around here, mainly on trips. Did some at the quarry in Louisville when getting advanced certified though.

Welcome to Scubaboard! Looking forward to seeing more of your contributions. And there's lots of great info and learning to be done in here.

List your gear with photos in the appropriate Classified subforum.
ok I will do that one I get some pictures. what is that used for just reference?

Also, did I post my Sherwood Shadow BCD for sale in the right place? And if anyone knows if that is a fair price or if I need to adjust? This is my first time not trading gear to my local dive shop due to covid and I am not trying to make a bunch of money, just find it a new home so I can get the BC I want/need. Any advice would be appreciated.

Also, did I post my Sherwood Shadow BCD for sale in the right place? And if anyone knows if that is a fair price or if I need to adjust? This is my first time not trading gear to my local dive shop due to covid and I am not trying to make a bunch of money, just find it a new home so I can get the BC I want/need. Any advice would be appreciated.

It's in the right place :)

Back
Top Bottom