New - UK Underwater Kinetics Light Cannon 100 W/ RECHARGEABLE NICAD BATTERY & extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ac28962

Registered
Reaction score
photo.jpg

New Light Cannon 100 Professional HID with rechargeable NiCad rechargeable battery and extras. Pistol grip, D-Type Lantern grip, LC-100 wide angle filter and a quick release coil lanyard. I charged the battery and turned it on in a bucket of water to make sure the NiCad burned for the 2.2 hours they listed. It can also be used with 8 C-cell alkaline batteries and is listed as burning for 3 to 4 hours.

Other UK Light Cannon lights you see listed probably won't have the rechargeable battery

$195 plus $15 for USPS priority shipping

Will only ship to the United States.

Reduced to $150 + shipping but without the rechargeable battery.

I am currently looking for a used light just like this. I need only the light with the bulb, the 2 diffusers and the pistol grip. With new ones available from traditional retailers for $149 including free shipping, I am looking to spend about $80. If you want to let it go without the battery let me know as soon as possible. I am actively looking for a light. rbilow2@aol.com or text richard at 310 314 2216

Back
Top Bottom