New Turks and Caicos Explorer II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damselfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
So they are replacing the Turks and Caicos Explorer with a newer boat soon. Anyone know what they're doing with the old boat?

Or where the new boat came from?

Joe

We were on the T&C Aggressor last June -- its a new boat, in service for less than a year. Its quite nice.

sdwho

Damselfish:
So they are replacing the Turks and Caicos Explorer with a newer boat soon. Anyone know what they're doing with the old boat?

T&C Explorer, not T&C Aggressor - different company.

(The current T&C Explorer used to be the Carribean Explorer doing Saba etc. That Carribean Explorer was replaced with the Carribean Explorer II which used to be the PH Sea Dancer in T&C. Musical boats!)

Sorry 'bout that...gotta work on my reading comprehension :)

sdwho

Damselfish:
T&C Explorer, not T&C Aggressor - different company.

(The current T&C Explorer used to be the Carribean Explorer doing Saba etc. That Carribean Explorer was replaced with the Carribean Explorer II which used to be the PH Sea Dancer in T&C. Musical boats!)

........I understand the 'old' T&C Explorer is being reassigned to the Bahamas.......looks like I'll be fortunate enough to help break-in the "T & C Explorer II" as I'm scheduled to be on that trip the last week of March '05.......the 'new' boat enters service Feb '05.......I'd signed up for the trip unaware of the 'upgrade', and we're 'grandfathered' in under the 'old' pricing too.........I must be livin' right I guess! :)

Karl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom