New to you

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crabman

Reaction score
Hello all!
Looking forward to the lively chats on the subject that we all love, Diving!!!!!
I'm a diver from Oregon. Been in and out of diving for 25 years but I'm back for good now! Finally got one of my best buds to get his OWD so here we go.
Bye for now!

Bet that keeps the ladies away!

Hey there crabman, welcome back... to diving that is... and especially to our Scubasource family!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Hello all, Thanks for taking time to chat. I'm going to have wet and busy weekend so not much to say for now..... But I'm happy. Bye for now

Welcome aboard...Don't worry about Don,He's just talking from the horror of personal experience.Those 'little lumberjacks in the forest' can really cramp your love life.
Hope the course goes well...hopefully they'll drown and good diving.
Cheers Big Ears,
The Thunder from Down Under,
The one and only,
The Gasman.

A warm welcome from Canada. You'll have a blast here, though you do have to watch out for the gold lamé suits, the tiger stripes, and the multiple personalities that some of the members have.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom