New to underwater digital.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RDP

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I was looking for an underwater housing to use with my Olympus 3020. The only one I could find was Ikelite and WOW, it is expensive! I hate to buy another setup since this is a camera I know and have accessories for.

Any suggestions?

RDP:
I was looking for an underwater housing to use with my Olympus 3020. The only one I could find was Ikelite and WOW, it is expensive! I hate to buy another setup since this is a camera I know and have accessories for.

Any suggestions?

I am not sure about your exact model, but there are tons of Olympus housings on ebay, most new. Also check with BH Photo and/or do a google search. Ikelite is very nice, but I agree that unless you are a professional or will be using the housing frequently there are better options. I am getting a canon housing for my A80 that runs about $160, Olympus may make something similar. Good luck

Olympus housing PT-010

pt010_f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom