New to this Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrecNcaver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just found this board and wanted to introduce myself. I have been diving for 10 years, mostly coldwater diving until I found the caves! Love the wrecks of the Great Lakes and caves of Florida and Mexico. I am a tech diver and full cave certified.

Like what I see so far. I really like that they think I am a "Jr" memeber?!!?? At my age not sure how they define Jr.

Hi From Kingston Ontario Canada..
Welcome to the SCUBA Board. Hope you enjoy the forum. Don't be afraid to ask Questions or to do Posts..
Hope all your days are wet ones.. or dry.. depending on how you dive..

Originally posted by wrecNcaver
Just found this board and wanted to introduce myself. I have been diving for 10 years, mostly coldwater diving until I found the caves! Love the wrecks of the Great Lakes and caves of Florida and Mexico. I am a tech diver and full cave certified.

I like you already --- any one who "loves the wrecks of the Great Lakes" can't be all bad.

Welcome to the family.

Welcome from Texas

Nice to have you. You live in the neighborhood, if you are interested on finding out any info on any local diving check out my WWW, and let me know where you dive.:jester:

Back
Top Bottom