New to the world of photography!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stanthemerc

Reaction score
I wanted to get into photography so I picked up an MX 10 with strobe and lens but now need to learn how to use it properly. It did not come with a manual for the camera and I'm wondering if anyone knows where you can find one? I went to the Sea & Sea website with no success.

Any help would be appreciated

I can't help you with a manual...exactly. But I know of this great website that has fthe info you need...MX-10 Instruction

Doc's website covers the MX-10, MMIIex and Nikonos cameras, and he diligently points out the differences of the cameras. And it's the only one I know of that specifically covers the MX-10.

It's also an excellent site to learn the basics that everyone needs to take good pictures whether you are using an entry level point and shoot or a pro unit that costs as much as your first house!

Thanks for the information, I'll check it out. The one thing I do know at this point is I have a lot to learn!

one other note I did notice on the Sea & Sea site that they had a online training program for the MX10 for $30. Has anyone you know of taken that class and if so was it workthwhile.

Thanks

Stan

Stan....No, sorry. I don't know of anyone who has taken S&S's course online. I took a S&S course a few years ago and honestly, the info on Doc's site is just as, if not more, complete.

Another excellent site for photo instruction is Dave Read Photography. Between these two sites, you'll learn more than most folks!

I already started looking at the first site and there's a lot of great information on it. I'll check out the second one as well.

Thanks again for the response

Stan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom