Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thewscuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all!

For forum purposes I am Thewscuba. I am 25, a Marine Biology/E. Science major and Ive been diving for about 2 years now but am approaching my 210th dive. I am the President of my universities SCUBA Club where we work with our local Dive Shop to facilitate OW training and other certs. I am working to becoming a cave diver, technical diver, and an overall better diver.

Ive done the majority of my training through SSI, going from OW to nitrox to Search and Rescue, eventually earning my Master Diver designation. I just finished my PADI Dive Master Training, Drysuit certification, and have AN/DP coming up next month!

I do the majority of my diving in the springs of northwest Florida or in the Gulf. I love traveling to new dive spots and meeting new divers!

My interests within diving are caving, exploration, support diving, photogrammetry, mapping, surveying, and general tom-foolery!

Hit me up if you want to go diving!

howdy and welcome from your southeast florida neighbor.....good luck with your scuba studies and please dive safely.

Welcome. I'm over in SE Suwannee County and a caver as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom