New to the forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi, I'm DeWayne and I'm new to this forum. I've been diving for a bit over two years now, Advanced Nitrox, Intro Cave and looking forward to finishing full cave in the not too distant future. Since gaining my cave cert I have not ventured back into open water much. I live in southeast AL, about 90 miles due north of Panama City Beach and around 70 miles northwest of Jackson Blue Spring. Given its close proximity JB has become my favorite dive spot. I'm disabled/retired (still a young 43yo) so taking time off to go diving is never a problem with me. Anyone wanting a dive buddy to do caves or if I must some OW dives, give me a shout.

DeWayne aka MathDoc, Numerical Surgeon :doctor:

Welcome to the board BamaCaveDiver. there are a lot of southern divers in here.:)

You sound like a very interesting diver! Please generously share your adventures with us. Sounds like u have done much in 2 short years!

Welcome to Scuba Board. I had to say hello because I am also from Alabama. What city do you live in? I am from Mobile, but have lived in Atlanta for the last 11 years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom