New to the Community

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello Ladies and Gents,

I'm Parker, Ive been diving about a year or so I am about to take my advanced open water course with Nitrox so I can get out here in Jacksonville, FL and do some spear fishing. I usually fish a ton from a boat but want to switch it up a bit. I have dove in Australia, California, Mexico I am going to be traveling and look forward to the community and hopefully make some dive trips soon.

-Parker

howdy and welcome from your southeast florida neighbor......

Diving in Australia is one of my bucket lists. Welcome to the community!

Welcome. Sounds like you've had a variety of dive environment exposures, which is good. Post us a trip report next time!

Richard.

Welcome. Sounds like you've had a variety of dive environment exposures, which is good. Post us a trip report next time!

Richard.
Forsure! I am just getting this thing set up but will definitely be doing some post dive reports, got 6 dives goin out Jax in a few weekends and then I might be goin gulf side to check it out. Ill post my gear and some pictures soon as well!

Hey there, I just moved to Jacksonville. Have you found any good dive spots near by?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom