New to the Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MarkinMO

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi Folks,

I have casually browsed content here for the last six months or so, so I guess it's about time I registered and became "legit." There is certainly a ton of great information here!

My wife and I received our Open Water certifications this past summer, and so far have only done our diving in fresh water lakes. That will change soon enough, as we are heading to the Caribbean for two weeks. This will be a cruise vacation, so we will be mixing scuba with other activities. But...it sure beats the heck out of sticking around Middle America in the winter.

We look forward to swimming through the gates of this new Wonderland of scuba diving. I would certainly like to thank all of the knowledgeable folks who post valuable information to this site. For newbies like us, the info contained here is truly worth its weight in gold!

Mark

Welcome to legitimacy, Mark! Seriously, it's great to add more Midwestern divers to the scuba world.

You are gonna LOVE salt water, my friend.

Dive often, dive safe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom