New To The Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SwennyKL

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Long Time (27 years) PADI Instructor with 20,000 dives just relocated to Venice Area, looking to find someone to show me the right places to dive for Megladon Teeth. Spent the last 5 years diviing off of Wilmington, NC for them, I hear tell it's a little different down here. Let's get together share knowledge and do some diving.
Can provide specific credentials in a PM.

Have a good one,
Swenny

Welcome to the area. We relocated down here in November and are live in North Port right "next door" to you. I have not been diving for teeth yet but it is on my list. There are a few operators that do trips for that specifically Aquanutz Shark tooth diving in Venice Florida for Big Megalodon Teeth and Top2bottom Sharks Tooth Diving & Offshore Charters in Venice FL are a couple of them. Tooth diving and spear fishing are about the only diving in this area. When you want to do sight seeing dives the east coast is the place to go although there are some ok sites off of Clearwater just north of St. Pete.

Enjoy and welcome to Florida,
Ed

Thanks
Welcome to the area. We relocated down here in November and are live in North Port right "next door" to you. I have not been diving for teeth yet but it is on my list. There are a few operators that do trips for that specifically Aquanutz Shark tooth diving in Venice Florida for Big Megalodon Teeth and Top2bottom Sharks Tooth Diving & Offshore Charters in Venice FL are a couple of them. Tooth diving and spear fishing are about the only diving in this area. When you want to do sight seeing dives the east coast is the place to go although there are some ok sites off of Clearwater just north of St. Pete.

Enjoy and welcome to Florida,
Ed

Thanks Brah......
See you on and in the water.
Have a GREAT day.

Aloha,
Swenny

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom